Job title: Operations Manager- This position is primarily responsible for managing financial
information, event logistics and office operations.
Reports To: Executive Director
- Enter all income and expenses into QuickBooks software. Appropriately track and assign items to various charts of accounts.
- Manage and pay all bills with guidance from Executive Director.
- Make deposits.
- Balance and reconcile all accounts monthly.
- Diverse funds and track receipts.
- Recruit, invoice and track sponsorship requests for various events. Process thank you letters.
- Work with accounting firm and turn in payroll to be processed 2x a month.
- Work with accounting firm to ensure proper payment and tracking of taxes, payroll, workers comp, retirement, etc.
- Pull monthly reports to share with Finance Committee and Board of Directors.
- Arrange event needs such as tents, port-o-lets, tables, chairs, volunteers,
banners, trash receptacles, etc.
- Communicate with event partners so they are aware of their responsibilities and what Enjoy Oxford will be providing.
- Manage event preparation and event day-of logistics. Set up, tear down,
working with vendors and contractors as needed.
- Manage contracts with event performers, contractors, vendors and sponsors.
- Welcome visitors to the office.
- Secure incoming groups’ room block contracts and follow up with reservations.
- Engage with visitors by answering questions and promoting our literature.
- Manage office supplies and ensure they are maintained as needed.
- Answer office phone, reply to voicemail inquiries, and update the auto-attendant features.
- Assist with website and calendar entry.
- Responsible for scheduling all Board & Committee meetings, taking all meeting minutes and filing all Board documentation.
- Assemble and send board and committee packets.
- Data entry for newsletter and correspondence contacts.
- Manage listings in CRM software (Insight.ly).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Other General Requirements
- Position is full time, 40 hours a week. Primarily business hours but will include an occasional evening or weekend. Flex time is allowed.
Location: 14 W. Park Place, Suite C., Oxford, OH
- High School Diploma Required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Seeking organized, self-motivated individual who can take direction and execute tasks with accuracy. This individual will serve as first point of contact for many outside guests and visitors to the community. Duties include preparing board reports, answering office phones, managing website and tracking and processing financial reports.
- Must have experience with QuickBooks and Microsoft Office products (Word and Excel especially). Previous experience using a CRM and task manager is also preferred. Experience working with tax funding and nonprofit guidelines are also desired qualities.
- Must have reliable transportation to allow for office errands and in-person meetings in Oxford, OH.
$32,000-$37,000 based on experience
Application instructions: Submit cover letter and resume to: KimDaggy@EnjoyOxford.org.