Advertising & Project Coordinator
Great Lakes Publishing
Great Lakes Publishing, a community-focused media company that produces Ohio Magazine, Cleveland Magazine, Lake Erie Living, client publications and websites seeks an Advertising & Project Coordinator at the Cleveland office. The successful candidate will provide support for the advertising, accounting, production, digital and custom media teams. We do not need someone to lick envelopes. We are looking for someone who is comfortable in the middle of the action. Smart, hard-working, team-oriented people in this role have gone on to senior leadership positions in sales, production, digital and corporate management. Soon to be Graduates should consider applying for this entry level position.
- Enter advertising contracts into sales management system
- Contact advertisers for artwork via email and/or phone
- Prepare sales solicitation mailings and emails
- Provide administrative support for Advertising Sales and Custom Media.
- Attend sales meetings and be an active contributor to the sales team
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) or equivalent from four-year college or technical school; (Degree preference in Business, Communication, Marketing or related field).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Must have strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to handle a number of projects simultaneously.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer service disposition and “can do” problem-solver attitude.
- Must work well in a deadline-driven environment.
Send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com . No phone calls, please. Prospective Candidates will be contacted.
Great Lakes Publishing Company is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.