Visit Dublin Ohio
Visit Dublin Ohio has a full-time position available for a Marketing Coordinator. This position serves to support communication and marketing tactics to reach overall goals of Visit Dublin; management of social media and overall content strategy; assists with public relations efforts and website management; assists with other projects as needed. Applicant is preferred to have 1-3 years’ experience in communication, marketing, public relations or related field; excellent communication skills and strong copywriter; highly organized and a self-starter. Starting salary range is low $40k with excellent benefits. Deadline to apply is June 30, 2021. Please send resume and cover letter outlining qualifications and past results to: Sara Blatnik via email at email@example.com.
Marketing Director, Visit Dublin Ohio
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Establishes and maintains a positive partnership and relationship with Dublin’s 19 hotels and 60+ partners in an effort to reach mutually beneficial goals.
- Works with partners as a community liaison for Visit Dublin; keeps contact information and event information up-to-date for website and publications.
- Assists Marketing Director in creating marketing plan tactics and initiatives for Visit Dublin’s marketing supporting organizational goals.
- Manages content and promotions; responsible for making regular updates to website, blog and events calendar.
- Develops and manages social media content, daily postings and conversation on platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and YouTube accounts.
- Creates monthly content calendars and distribution plans for all social media platforms.
- Manages social media agency including budget, timeline, creative, goals and performance.
- Creates and executes social media campaigns and giveaways to reach overall marketing goals.
- Tracks social media activity and creates monthly reports and updates.
- Establishes relationships and connects with external publishers, authors and influencers to share content.
- Responsible for writing copy for social media, weekly blogs and other projects as needed.
- Assist the Marketing Director with the Visit Dublin’s Public Relations efforts, such as creating news releases, media kits, fam trips, blogger relations and media requests.
- Responsible for managing and updating image and video library.
- Oversees trail experiences, platforms and all promotions for trails and passports programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in communication, marketing, public relations or a related field. Travel and Tourism industry experience a plus.
- Excellent communication, organizational and writing skills
- Social media expertise
- Creative thinker
- Highly-organized and self-motivated
- Skilled in creative content creation and management
- Skilled in Microsoft Office software, e-mail and CRM platforms
- Graphic design experience is a plus
- Google Analytics experience is a plus
All resumes and cover letters should be sent to Sara Blatnik via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline to apply is June 30, 2021.