- Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by Gervasi Management team from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position. Employees with irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the business.
- Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with GV Destination rules and regulations for the safe and efficient operation of restaurant facilities. Employees who violate company rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
- Minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must adhere to all State, Federal and Corporate liquor regulations pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages to minors and intoxicated guests to insure all laws are being followed.
- Excellent communication skills, and eye for detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Able to work all shifts and flexible schedules to accommodate guest requests for appointments
Specific Job Knowledge, Skills and Ability:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Ability to read, write and eloquently and professionally speak the English language sufficient to understand menus, special promotions, record orders, communicate with guests and vendors.
- Ability to fully comprehend guest requests, memos, reservations, promotional materials, event orders and similar written materials.
- Ability to speak the English language sufficient to participate in small employee meetings to impart and comprehend new information.
- Ability to effectively deal with customer complaints and concerns in a friendly and positive manner. This involves listening to the nature of the concern, demonstrating empathy with the customer and providing positive and proactive solutions.
- Perform any general cleaning tasks using standard cleaning products assigned. Adhere to health standards.
- Remain courteous, friendly and professional to co-workers and supervisors at all times.
- Ability to learn and maintain knowledge of GV Destinations.
- Ability to work in a variety of environments, all weather conditions, 1st, 2nd and 3rd floor sections where continual traversing of stairs is a must.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the Restaurant.
- Performs general cleaning tasks using standard cleaning products as assigned by your supervisor to adhere to health standards.
- Maintain an open line of communication between guests, management and the employees.
- Perform any duties as requested by supervisors.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested i.e., special guest requests.
To view the entire application, please click on the button below.