Advertising and Project Coordinator
Great Lakes Publishing
Great Lakes Publishing, a community-focused media company that produces Ohio Magazine, Cleveland Magazine, Lake Erie Living, client publications and websites seeks an Advertising & Project Coordinator. The successful candidate will provide support for the advertising, accounting, production, digital and custom media teams. They are looking for someone who is comfortable in the middle of the action. Smart, hard-working, team-oriented people in this role have gone on to senior leadership positions in sales, production, digital and corporate management.
- Enter advertising contracts into sales management system
- Contact advertisers for artwork via email and phone
- Prepare sales solicitation mailings and emails
- Provide administrative support for Advertising Sales, Custom Media and accounting team
- Attend sales meetings and be an active contributor to the sales team
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) or equivalent from four-year college or technical school; (Degree preference in Business, Communication, Marketing or related field).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, with emphasis on Excel.
- Must have strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to handle a number of projects simultaneously.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer service disposition and “can do” problem-solver attitude.
- Must work well in a deadline-driven environment.
Send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. No phone calls, please. Prospective Candidates will be contacted.