The Dublin Convention & Visitors Bureau has a full-time position available for a Marketing Coordinator. This position serves to support communication and marketing tactics to reach overall goals of the Bureau; management of social media and overall content strategy; assists with public relations efforts and website management; assists with other projects as needed. Applicant is preferred to have 1-3 years’ experience in communication, marketing, public relations or related field; excellent communication skills and strong copywriter; highly organized and a self-starter. Starting salary range is high $30k to low $40k with excellent benefits. Deadline to apply is May 1, 2017. Please send resume and cover letter outlining qualifications and past results to: Sara Blatnik via email at Sblatnik@irishisanattitude.com.
Reports To: Marketing Director, Dublin Convention & Visitors Bureau
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Establishes and maintains a positive partnership and relationship with Dublin’s 17 hotels and 50+ partners in an effort to reach mutually beneficial goals.
- Works with partners as a community liaison for the Bureau; keeps contact information and event information up-to-date for Bureau web site and publications.
- Assists Marketing Director in creating marketing plan tactics and initiatives for the Bureau’s marketing supporting overall Bureau goals.
- Manages content and promotions; responsible for making regular updates to website, blog and events calendar.
- Develops and manages social media content, daily postings and conversation on platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and YouTube accounts.
- Creates monthly content calendars and distribution plans for all social media platforms.
- Manages social media agency including budget, timeline, creative, goals and performance.
- Creates and executes social media campaigns and giveaways to reach overall marketing goals.
- Manages all paid social media advertising platforms.
- Tracks social media activity and creates monthly reports and updates.
- Establishes relationships and connects with external publishers, authors and influencers to share content.
- Responsible for all external website promotions; updates to the Ohio Division of Travel & Tourism Web site (www.DiscoverOhio.com) the Experience Columbus web site (member sections); and other various travel sites.
- Responsible for writing copy for social media, weekly blogs and other projects as needed.
- Assist the Marketing Director with the Bureau’s Public Relations efforts, such as creating news releases, media kits, fam trips, blogger relations and media requests.
- Responsible for managing and updating image and video library.
- Oversees Irish Experience Program including Irish Experience Grants, Irish Approved Businesses and all promotions.
- Manages Irish Fairy Door Trail and all promotions, collateral and contacts in relation to the trail.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in communication, marketing, public relations or a related field. Travel and Tourism industry experience a plus.
- Excellent communication, organizational and writing skills
- Social media expertise
- Creative thinker
- Highly-organized and self-motivated
- Skilled in creative content creation and management
- Solid computer skills in PowerPoint, word processing, spreadsheet management, e-mail and CRM software
- Photoshop and InDesign experience is a plus
- Google Analytics experience is a plus
All resumes and cover letter should be sent to Sara Blatnik via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline is May 1, 2017.